A MAN facing charges of indecently assaulting a child has been arrested on a warrant after failing to appear in Dubbo Local Court.
The 44-year-old cannot be named to protect the identity of the alleged victim. He sat handcuffed in the dock as his solicitor asked Magistrate Andrew Eckhold for bail.
The court was told the man had been discharged from Bloomfield Hospital at Orange and was now living with his parents in West Dubbo. He was now on leave from his job to focus on his mental health, his solicitor said.
The man entered into a new bail agreement with strict conditions.
He must live with his parents, report to police three days a week and accept treatment from the community mental health team.
The indecent assault charge was adjourned to March 6.
This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on Nanjing Night Net.