Residents and motorists in Upper Swan are being warned of a serious blaze in the area.
The Department of Fire and Emergency Services have issued a “emergency warning” for people in the area bounded by Great Northern Highway, Maralla Road to Charlottes Vista down to The Promenade and Millhouse Road.
Residents are now in danger and need to act immediately as there is a threat to lives and homes.
Motorists should avoid the area completely.
What you need to do:
– It is too late to leave, leaving now would be deadly.
– You need to shelter in your home and actively defend it.
– Go to a room away from the fire front and make sure you can easily escape.
– Shelter in a room with two exits and water such as a kitchen or laundry.
– You must shelter before the fire arrives, as the extreme heat will kill you well before the flames reach you.
– Protect yourself by wearing long sleeves and trousers, made from cotton or wool, and strong leather boots.
If your home catches on fire and the conditions inside become unbearable, you need to get out and go to an area that has already been burnt.
Residents in the area have been warned via text, phone calls and in person, with residents posting warnings on social media.
@tweetperth received two text msgs and phone call from Bushfire Emergency warning. Scary! twitter苏州美甲美睫培训/buibhie/status…— Bibi (@buibhie) February 27, 2013This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on 苏州美甲美睫培训.