Bail continued for man charged with break and enter

Written by admin on 14/06/2018 Categories: 南京夜网

BAIL was continued when Maxwell Leslie Thomas Wiseman faced Dubbo Local Court on charges of break and enter and entering a building with intent to commit an indictable offence.
Nanjing Night Net

Wiseman, 41, of Dubbo, pleaded guilty. Magistrate Andrew Eckhold called for a full pre-sentence report.

Wiseman will be sentenced on April 10. The court heard Wiseman entered a staff only area at Toyworld in Talbragar Street at 1.15pm on June 28. When confronted Wiseman said he was not trying to steal.

The court heard Wiseman used a key to enter the offices of XGIS Australia Pty Ltd in Church Street.

A man working in the office asked Wiseman what he was doing. Wiseman said he had been given a key by a friend at the pub and told to go wherever he wanted. The man demanded the key and took photos of Wiseman with his mobile phone.

Wiseman, 41, of Dubbo, pleaded guilty. Magistrate Andrew Eckhold called for a full pre-sentence report.

This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on Nanjing Night Net.

Comments Off on Bail continued for man charged with break and enter